Updates as of June 7, 2018
Summer season is here and La Concha is ready to welcome you!
Jet, set and book your stay at La Concha during this summer, our ocean front resort and amenities are calling for you. Check out our Summer Tease package available when traveling between July 1st to September 30th, 2018.
We have culinary workshops (from mofongo and Puerto Rican food to sushi and sashimi) available during your stay. If celebrating a birthday, anniversary or any get-together, we offer various party and in-room packages.
Our Restaurant venues offer a tasty dining experience to guests and the general public:
- Aroma Café at the lobby features specialty coffee, continental breakfast and a variety of tasty hot items for your selection.
- Delicias serves breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch with playful local flavor.
- Solera is a sophisticated but casual, outdoor, poolside restaurant serving lunch and dinner, specializing in tapas.
- Komakai is located in the lobby and serves sushi, sashimi as well as traditional and signature rolls
- Serafina is a lively experience in Italian dining
- Perla, known as one of the top fine-dining establishments in San Juan, serves American cuisine and seafood specialties
- Lobby bar features fun and refined cocktails; and DJ music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
La Concha’s What’s Hot Entertainment on-going entertainment calendar includes live music, fashion and live art events.
Casino del Mar, offering poker, table games, and slot machines is open 24 hours daily.
Our oceanfront complimentary fitness center operates 24 hours featuring early morning classes, as well as new wine & yoga class upon request, this unique experience can be booked through our Concierge.
Any inquiries for groups and meetings should be addressed to email@example.com.
Around the Island
- San Juan National Historic Site El Morro and Castillo San Cristóbal
- Casa Bacardi Tours
- Hacienda Carabalí
- Hacienda Campo Rico
- Toro Verde Adventure Park
- Old San Juan Bike Tours
- Old San Juan Walking Tours
- Fishing Charters and Sailing tours
- Golf Courses – 13 are open around the island
- Museums: Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC) and Art Museum of Ponce are open.
Currently 28 airlines are operating from and to San Juan with more than 100 flights per day.
All major cruise lines arriving on a weekly basis to San Juan port.
Visiting Vieques & Culebra? The Ferry operation to and from Fajardo has between four to five trips daily.
The island’s ground transportation (taxis, buses, limousines and tour operators) are operating as normal.
More than 1,885 restaurants are open around the island, including Culebra & Vieques.
SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS NEARBY
- Plaza Las Américas – Open Monday to Saturday 9AM – 9PM, Sunday 11AM – 7PM. Caribbean Cinemas movie theater hours vary.
- Mall of San Juan – Open Sunday to Thursday 10 AM – 7 PM, Friday and Saturday 10 AM – 9PM. Some restaurant hours may vary.
- San Patricio Plaza – Open Monday to Saturday 9AM – 9PM, Sunday 11AM – 6PM. The Food Court remains open until 10PM. Caribbean Cinemas hours may vary.
- Lote 23 restaurants open for lunch and dinner.
- La Placita in Santurce is open for business.
- Most stores and restaurants in Condado and Calle Loiza area are now open.