Winter in Puerto Rico
Wake up to the sun in your window inviting you to lounge in the beach all day, even if it is the middle of winter in Puerto Rico. The winter weather in Puerto Rico is warm temperature year-round, we have an eternal summer, so the beach is always our happy place.
At La Concha Resort you can soak up some rays at our Condado Beach location, or choose from one of our various pool areas. For your next holiday escape, say goodbye to the cold and spoil yourself with a well-deserved and safe beach vacation.
Get Together in Paradise
Swap your boots for flip flops and join us this holiday season. Bring your gals, pals, or family to a well-deserved gathering in paradise. Book this exclusive package which includes:
- One (1) Champagne bottle to kick off your stay
- Celebrate at Serafina Restaurant with a $50 dinner credit per stay
- Third & Fourth guest fee waived for applicable room types
Things to do in Winter in Puerto Rico
While staying at La Concha, you can take advantage of the winter weather in Puerto Rico, as well as the unparalleled location. You can experience lots of things to do in and around our hotel, for example:
- Condado Lagoon: You can discover above and beyond the Condado Lagoon by kayak or paddle board. Choose from a daytime or night time tour, they will both provide an unforgettable thrill for solo travelers, couples, and for the whole family.
- Distrito T-Mobile: The newest kid on the block offers a grand space for entertainment for everyone in your family or group. From dining experiences, to live music and even zip-lining in the middle of the city. A true one-of-a-kind moment to brag about with all your friends back home!
- Old San Juan: Explore our neighborhood of Condado or nearby Old San Juan by cruising around in our complimentary bikes. A breezy ride to relax and enjoy the scenery, as well as add up some cardio to your fitness schedule. Old San Juan is currently celebrating its 500 Years of History so there is a lot happening in our capital city, don’t miss any of it!
- Ron El Barrilito Tour: Learn more about our rum heritage, mixology, or just relax and taste the rum variety in this distillery tour just a short drive away.
- El Yunque: Visit the only rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System, located at Río Grande on the East side of the island. Here you can take marvelous hikes, walk around river trails, marvel with the waterfall views, and even enjoy a dip in the cold refreshing waters. Reserve your tickets, here.
- Bahia Beach Golf Course: If you are a golf lover, you will appreciate your trip down to Río Grande even more with a stop to this 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Less than a 45-minute car ride, will certainly leave you with a breathtaking experience during your vacation in Puerto Rico.
Visit our tour desk and we will gladly help you uncover these adventures and more. Learn more on our Tour Brochure.
Longest Holiday Happenings!
Puerto Rico has the longest holidays which means that we are ready for party after party. The Hot Happenings at La Concha are always awaited by locals and tourists alike. See all the hot happenings planned for your winter getaway, here. Get ready to enjoy local music and flavors in paradise during the holidays!
If you will be ringing in the New Year with us, take a look at everything that’s in store for you during our celebration, read more here.