Spring Break at La Concha
Grab your pod and get ready for take-off! Your spring break at La Concha is right around the corner, and we are here to help you create the perfect weekend getaway in paradise. Puerto Rico is the perfect Spring Break destination for its balance act of combining beach, relaxation, nature, and adventure all in one, and all of this while staying at La Concha Resort, with modern luxury amenities, right in the heart of Condado.
Stay at La Concha during your vacation in Puerto Rico, and create life-changing experiences, both thrilling and relaxing, as deserved. La Concha is not just a hotel, it is a lifestyle.
Weekend Agenda – Vacation in Puerto Rico
This may be a small island, but there are countless things to do in Puerto Rico for everyone; for those who want to chill, as well as for those who are seeking adventures. We are here to help you make the most of your weekend getaway with this special weekend agenda. Check out our tour brochure and contact our Tour Desk for any recommendations. We can help you with all the details.
- Check-in, get comfy, and go check out Condado. Take a breezy walk around the neighborhood and the beach to feel the sand between your toes.
- Stop for lunch or drinks at Serafina and indulge on this inventive take on traditional Italian dishes.
- For dinner or a late night out, you only deserve the best vibe in town at STK San Juan, a modern steakhouse and chic-lounge with live music and a menu which defines the modern dining experience.
- Start your day off at the Beach, taking in the tropical sun from one of our many brag-worthy beaches. Condado Beach is right outside our door, but you can choose from many favorites which are just a short ride away. You can also hop on one of our complimentary bikes and explore the neighborhood.
- Later, head off to Old San Juan for a walking tour, or a foodie adventure.
- After a long beach and walking day, nothing better to sip and mingle than dinner at Solera, La Concha’s open-air multi-level terrace poolside restaurant. Whether you prefer restaurant-style seating, or casual tropical-style lounge areas, this breezy spot has it all!
- Your night does not have to end after dinner, right at La Concha’s lobby you can party in San Juan’s hottest club, Fifty-Eight. With a unique ceiling lighting up to the beats, and the ocean views which make you feel like the dance floor stretches up to the beach. Setting the standard for legendary nights, that are as lively as they are sophisticated.
- For the thrill-seekers, Toro Verde is the place to go beyond the shell on Saturday morning. Sitting right at the mountains of Orocovis, with spectacular views that will leave you breathless. Experience the adrenaline rush by conquering the most exciting adventures, like the popular Beast, or The Monster, the longest zipline of the Americas with a 2.5km cable, reaching a flight speed of 152km/h, you read that right!
- If you are not up for so much thrill, but still want to scratch some adventures from your bucket list, visit the new Toro Verde Urban Park at Distrito T-Mobile, the newest entertainment venue on the block. I bet you never thought of zip-lining in the middle of the city!
- After your feet finally touch the ground, don’t leave this lively area and take advantage of the many restaurant and bar options. You will certainly have a great night with live music in the middle of the plaza, and great ambience all-around.
- Did anyone say Brunch? Sundays are for pool, beach, and our signature Bubbles and Brunch! Enjoy Unlimited Mimosas or Bloody Marys to sip and mingle at The Loft Beachfront.
- Dare to dance under the sun at our all-weekend Pool Beats. Remember La Concha has Hot Happenings for you all the time!
- Get ready for deep relaxation with a visit to The Spa at The Vanderbilt next door. Start your journey to wellness with rainforest showers, and unique experiences with skilled therapists, like the exclusive Hammam Ritual.
- A few blocks down our hotel, you will find La Marqueta, the perfect spot to grab a bite while enjoying the view and fresh air. Here you will find great cocktails and a curated collection from local chefs.
With this itinerary, you can arrive with an idea of how your days can look like, but there are plenty more attractions and things to do in Puerto Rico. Ask our concierge for more options to uncover adventures all around.
Get Together in Paradise Package
Sun-filled morning await at this beachfront wonderland, so tell your crew and reunite in paradise! Take off to your vacation in Puerto Rico and enjoy these perks with the Get Together in Paradise Package at La Concha Resort:
- One (1) bottle of Champagne to kick off your stay
- $50 dinner credit at Serafina Restaurant (per stay)
- Third (3rd) & Fourth (4th) guest fee waived for applicable room types
You won’t want to have FOMO while at La Concha, so be sure to take advantage of all of the iconic Hot Happenings available to you. There is always something happening at La Concha, like Pool Beats every weekend starting at noon at the main pool.
Puerto Rico’s new travel guidelines make traveling easier than before, so book your stay at La Concha Resort today! Remember, the new Executive Order declares that:
- No testing is necessary for those fully vaccinated
- No local curfews
- No capacity limitations
Read more about Puerto Rico travel guidelines, and our Health and Safety protocols, here. We are ready to start creating your best experience yet, only at La Concha Resort, book now!