Spring Break at La Concha
Grab your pod and get ready for take-off! Your spring break at La Concha is right around the corner, and we are here to help you create the perfect weekend getaway in paradise. Puerto Rico is the perfect Spring Break destination for its balance act of combining beach, relaxation, nature, and adventure all in one, and all of this while staying at La Concha Resort, with modern luxury amenities, right in the heart of Condado.
Stay at La Concha during your vacation in Puerto Rico, and create life-changing experiences, both thrilling and relaxing, as deserved. La Concha is not just a hotel, it is a lifestyle.
Spring Break Take-Off Package
Get ready to take off to your vacation in Puerto Rico and enjoy the many experiences included with the new Spring Break Take-Off Package at La Concha Resort:
- Oceanfront accommodations
- Bottle service amenity on arrival date
- Daily reserved pool lounge chairs area for four (4) adults
- Daily $25 food & beverage credit
You won’t want to have FOMO while at La Concha, so be sure to take advantage of all of the iconic Hot Happenings available to you. There is always something happening at La Concha, like Pool Beats every weekend starting at noon at the main pool.
Weekend Agenda – Vacation in Puerto Rico
This may be a small island, but there are countless things to do in Puerto Rico for everyone, for those who want to chill, as well as for those who are seeking adventures. We are here to help you make the most of your weekend getaway with this special weekend agenda.
- Check-in, get comfy, and go check out Condado. Take a breezy walk around the neighborhood and the beach to feel the sand between your toes.
- Stop for lunch or dinner at Serafina and indulge on this inventive take on traditional Italian dishes.
- Start your day off at the Beach, taking in the tropical sun from one of our many brag-worthy beaches. Condado Beach is right outside our door, but you can choose from many favorites which are just a short ride away.
- Later, head off to Old San Juan for a walking tour, or a foodie adventure.
- After a long beach and walking day, nothing better than a dazzling sunset dinner and cocktails at Social, where you can enjoy ocean views while connecting with your people over globally influenced dishes with a modern twist on Puerto Rican cuisine.
- For the thrill-seekers, Toro Verde is the place to go beyond the shell on Saturday morning. Sitting right at the mountains of Orocovis, with spectacular views that will leave you breathless. Experience the adrenaline rush with the most exciting adventures, like the popular Beast. Or get to conquer The Monster, the longest zipline of the Americas with a 2.5km cable, reaching a flight speed of 152km/h, you read that right!
- After this brave stunt, you only deserve the best vibe in town at STK San Juan, a modern steakhouse and chic-lounge with live music and a menu which defines the modern dining experience.
- Did anyone say Brunch? Sundays are for pool, beach, and our signature Bubbles and Brunch! Enjoy Unlimited Mimosas or Bloody Marys to sip and mingle on our poolside restaurant Solera.
- Dare to dance under the sun on your reserved pool lounge area at our all-weekend Pool Beats party. Remember La Concha has Hot Happenings for you every day!
- Get ready for deep relaxation with a visit to The Spa at The Vanderbilt next door. Start your journey to wellness with rainforest showers, and unique experiences with skilled therapists, like the exclusive Hammam Ritual.
- A few blocks down our hotel, you will find La Marqueta, the perfect spot to grab a bite while enjoying the view and fresh air. Here you will find great cocktails and a curated collection from local chefs.
With this itinerary, you can arrive with an idea of how your days can look like, but there are plenty more attractions and things to do in Puerto Rico. Ask our concierge for more options to uncover adventures all around.
Remember to learn more about Puerto Rico travel guidelines, and our Health and Safety protocols, read here. We are ready to start creating your best experience yet, only at La Concha Resort, book now!